Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How to pot a Cyclamen in December?

I just received a Cyclamen plant and I know that it is not the best time to repot Cyclamen, but what is the best that I can do to ensure that my plant will survive?

How to pot a Cyclamen in December?
Cyclamen is a hardy plant that is fairly easy to grow. There is a lot of information available on the internet. A Yahoo search for "cyclamen care" (include the quotation marks in the Yahoo search box) yields 801 results. If you do the same search, and are willing to spend a little time exploring, I'm sure that you will quickly find lots of useful and interesting information. You will find specific instructions and tips on several websites in just the first page of ten results.





Good luck with your gardening.
Reply:Look at the bottom of the pot. If there are lots of roots protruding from the drain holes, repot it. If there are not a lot of roots, repot in the spring.

dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment